I’d like to share with you what’s behind the incredible results of Eight Body Moisture. I’ll be posting individual entries for all of the 8 core ingredients, as well as 6 additional ingredients we’ve added to improve on my mother’s original formula.
Ingredient #1: Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is the very first ingredient in my Eight Body Moisture, which means my Body Moisture contains more Aloe Vera that any other ingredient listed.
As we all know, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is a cactus-like plant growing in warmer climates of the world and is described as a succulent. Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) is a very popular herbal remedy and is unique among plants for its importance in natural skin care.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is used in many skin care products like creams, soaps, lotions, and lips balms, because of its beneficial healing and regenerative properties, and its ability to stimulate cell growth and repair damaged tissues.
Here are a few reasons why you want Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) in your skin care products:
1) Heals cracked and dry skin
2) Makes dry skin normal and shiny
3) Keeps the skin healthy
4) Makes the skin smooth and glowing
5) Relieves heat on the skin caused by sunburn
6) Treats various skin conditions such as eczema, burns, psoriasis, inflammations
7) Moisturizes skin, keeping it flexible by giving oxygen to the cells—this increases the strength and synthesis of skin tissue
8) Improves the ability of the skin so that it can hydrate itself
9) Nourishes the skin with body-loving nutrients such as Vitamin E and C, thuspreventing the aging of the skin
10) Soothes itching on the skin
Modern science is just beginning to discover what many cultures around the world have know for thousands of years – that Aloe Vera’s (Aloe barbadensis) health benefits are numerous and powerful.
Even Cleopatra knew Aloe Vera was one of Mother Nature’s gifts to us.